18 Mar Christophe Theallet Clinic
Due to the resent and current Covid-19 concerns and restrictions, On April 10th, Management will review up to date information and decide as to whether to continue on with the date as planned or postpone this event. We thank you for your patience.
Please keep yourselves safe with your family.
Thankfully we have our four legged family to keep us busy. 🙂